Monday, January 24, 2011

Bukkit Plugins

I've started making server plugins for Bukkit, and I'll keep track of them here!

Spells : A collection of easy-to-use magic spells for combat, world construction, exploration, and more.
Wand : An extension to Spells, allows console-free spell use with a magic wand.
Persistence : A persistence framework plugin, allowing easy object saving and loading, using SqlLite.
Wandmin : A version of Wand that works with arbitrary console commands.

I've also started some basic API's- right now, Spells is the only thing I've got going. It should be easy to make your own plugin with new spells in it. If you're interested, check it out here.

If you enjoy using any of my plugins, or you appreciate the Spells API, or you're just feeling generous, I would appreciate a donation!





No comments:

Post a Comment