Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Building a Star

I played around with magic some tonight, decided to make a "star" - a giant sphere of lava surrounded by a shell of glass.

I ended up getting something much more organic and fun, and having a pretty crazy time in the process.

Things had gotten a little out of control by the time I started taking screenshots.

My neat superball of lava somehow broke out of its glass supershell, and turned into a giant pillar of fiery death.

Rewind was failing me for some reason...
I tried to "catch" the falling lava with superblobs of water before it burned up the entire valley.
I did get it contained eventually.

The end result is actually very organic- it's pretty cool, much cooler than it would have been had my original plan worked!

I made such a mess on the ground, though.Tried to clean it up with blob...

It's pretty neat up top- I built some interior structure

Still dangerous though!

No comments:

Post a Comment